Saturday, April 3, 2010

NEW Paisley Stationary for Women!

It seems like I'm always grabbing a quick note to send a "thank you" or just dropping someone a line and had some ideas floating around in my head for cool stationary ideas that reflect more of my style at this stage and season of my life (because ones taste is always changing). I love a good paisley design and wanted to incorporate that on flat notes. I designed several different color schemes of a modern paisley that is accented in the top left hand corner. These can be customized with an individuals first name or first and last name on the stationary in a complimentary color to match the design. I always love to have a touch of personalization on notes. It reminds me that each person is designed & created in their own unique ways and it's fun to have personalized notes to reflect that and share with others. For quotes or questions, please email me at info@tamagrams.com - Thank you and have an egg-tra special Easter weekend!







(Also included 2 examples above that are left blank with no name)

No comments: