Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Leading up to Surtex...

Well, when I looked at the last time I had updated the blog I saw it was in January...I can believe it! The past few months have been busssssyyyyyyyy! But...so incredibly awesome! So much to prepare for in regards to the Surtex Show coming up in less than 3 weeks. My booth is #559, please come by if you will be at the show - would love to meet you! I can hardly wait to unveil the booth and brand new fabric collections that are geared towards little girl and adult woman for home decor and apparel. Also, will have brand new design for gift wrap, gift bags, table top, paper, and much more!



Also, keep your eyes open for some of my designs that are now available in Targets, Walgreens and Walmarts - look for the Papyrus - Recycled Greetings aisle! I wanted to leave you with a quote that a dear friend told me... "Our Father does not inspire us to do what can not be done." - I have been thinking a lot about that... I have felt such a passion to create and see how He truly is the one who gives me the vision, ideas and inspiration as well as using the things around me to continue to inspire my heart. The joy I experience with my amazing husband, our two delightful little girls, our community of incredible friends and joy that comes with knowing that I am constantly pursued by the ultimate artist and Creator Himself who longs to be close to little ole me. On my worst day, He is always there opened armed ready to take me to new places when I let go, give Him the room to work and surrender.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Praying for you and Taylor leading up to the big event - God bless!

Tamara said...

Thank you Mark!!