Saturday, June 27, 2009

Custom Handpainted Stools


I have loved designing and painting greeting cards; and I thought to start another fun offering for people to enjoy & have a keepsake for many years down the road.

In Nov. we had our first baby. Her name is McKenna, and she has added so much sweetness to our lives! Since her arrival, I was inspired to start painting on step stools for children and babies. I remember having my very own special step stool when I was a little girl and loved it. Even now when I go to my mom's house, it is still there and brings a smile to my face.

I focus on custom designing for people as everyone I know (including myself) loves to have their very own personalized stuff...be it monogram, name, customized colors to match a home or room or overall theme. I can do custom designs if you have something specific in mind. All stools are personalized with child's name. I use non-toxic paint and a sealer to protect the stool against dirt and smudges from small little fingerprints :)

Step Stools are $68 (includes the stool, custom artwork & sealer)
Bar Stools are $88 (includes the stool, custom artwork & sealer)

Lead time is 1-2 weeks.
Can be shipped anywhere in U.S.
Makes a very special baby shower gift as well as birthday or Christmas gift for any child.



Adult bar stools can be customized to collegic themes, monogramming, etc...



Warm Regards,
Tamara

No comments: