Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dandelion inspired...

The weather was so nice today...After McKenna (my 18 month old) and I got home from running errands, we found ourselves sitting next to a field by our house filled with dandelions. She loves to pick flowers and just sat there so content in the grass while reaching for which ever dandelion was closer for her to get her hands on. It was such a sweet moment. It inspired me to create some dandelion-esque style flowers for flat notes and invitations. Here is what I came up with...I love mixing the colors in the font and the border...it really changes the effect of each card. Take a look....

Pink Dandelion w/ Hot Pink Border - Personalized Flat Note


Pink Dandelion w/ Lime Border Invitation


Pink Dandelion w/ Hot Pink Border Invitation


Orange Dandelion w/ Lime Border - Personalized Flat Note


Orange Dandelion w/ Lime Border Invitation

No comments: