Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We are now on the countdown...2 days approaching! Hope you all have gotten your Christmas to-do lists just about complete and can sit back now and sip some eggnog or some hot chocolate (for all of you non-eggnog fans).

I thought I'd share our very own Christmas card this year...we had an amazing photographer named Sara Parker from Columbia drive up and do our very first family of four photo shoot in early November. I loved so many of the pictures she was able to capture, I couldn't decide on just a few. I decided to make our photo card this year extra fun with a "stamp" theme as well as tons of room to hold all of these fun photos :)

(Front)


(Inside Left)


(Inside Right)


(Back)



Happy Birthday Jesus!! Hope everyone has an extra special Christmas this year!

No comments: