Tuesday, May 24, 2011

NSS IN NYC!


What an amazing 5 days! I actually kept a journal of the time spent there...awesome to see all the incredible blessings that we experienced. As most of you know, this was our first stationery show and tried to go into with no set expectations while just stepping out in faith that God would open the doors that He wants opened.

My cousin and an old friend (co-worker from past position in building material sales) both now live in NYC. They both were so kind to offer to help Taylor (my husband) and me set up our booth. What a wonderful help they were!! Many thanks to Elizabeth and Brian!

Our Booth:BEFORE
About 2 Hours into set up...My husband is my HERO!

My friend Brian helping me hot glue to "strings" of the Bouquet Birthday Balloons (this was intended to be a visual translation of one of our card designs).

An overflow of many incredible things happened while we were there and so many opportunities for Tamagrams to grow. We were approached by several large companies that are interested in licensing our designs, a national chain retail store that is interested in custom design, acquired new accounts and had a lot of different people from the press come to talk with us in our booth.

I loved all of our booth neighbors and by the end we all had bonded so much. What a HUGE place filled with so much talent! We were also able to see friends, good eats and experience the grandeur of the city...I am so thankful for the entire experience. I'm excited to be on this journey. The most amazing part of it all has been watching His hand in every single detail and learning more and more each day what it is to trust completely.


My other half :)






This photo above shows half of the stationery show. The other half of the exhibitors were to the right. There were over 900 stationery companies that exhibited...craziness!

We were selected for Best New Product Display for category Paper Style...




Our brochure and postcard literature...


Press on display in our booth...

Turned one of the designs from the "Spirit Stamp" line into a pillow!

The Javits Center in Times Square...this shot is just 1/4 of the building...easy to get lost in there!

Wonderful husband, sweet cousin and old friend...


In the BIG apple!
What an incredible experience!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Tamara,
Your booth looks amazing! I'm so proud of you! xoxo