Monday, February 25, 2013

Butterfly Frames

One of the things in my life that I am so thankful for is my husband. We truly do make a great team. He "gets" the creative vision and supports and encourages me daily. I am reminded of this as we have been making butterfly shaped frames lately.  The frames are made from scratch - Taylor saws the shape of the butterfly out of wood and sands them down, while I paint and add the details. My hope is that these hand-crafted frames would serve as reminders to girls of all ages to spread their wings as they pursue their special gifts that God has entrusted to them as well as being a reminder that we can all walk in "freedom" in Christ's name.







Frames are 16" x 16" and fit a 5" x 7" photo. 
Larger size frames can be made upon request.
 Frames are now available for purchase on Etsy link below:

Thank you for "spreading" the word! 


No comments: