Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baby Stroller Coordinating Notes and Invites

I know, I know...lately it seems many of my new designs have been around the "baby" theme. With having our second girl 7 weeks ago and all the friends that have had babies this year, baby designs are one of the first concepts of design that keep popping into my mind. I promise to venture outside of all the "baby" designing very soon! :)

However, here are the latest folded note designs that are designed to be thank you notes for expectant mom's. The perfect thank you for baby showers and also for the gifts that continue well after the birth of the child. Also, coordinating baby shower invitations are available.

Girl Stroller Taupe Notecard


Girl Stroller Creme Notecard


Boy Stroller Taupe Notecard


Boy Stroller Creme Notecard


Girl Stroller Baby Shower Invite


Boy Stroller Baby Shower Invite

For pricing based on quantities, refer to the stationary or invitation section on Tamagrams' website or feel free to email me @ info@tamagrams.com - Also, wholesale is available to retailers, just inquire!

WWW.TAMAGRAMS.COM

No comments: