Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Feature in Stationary Trends & Unrolling of New Holiday Designs

How humbled and honored I am to have another design featured in this wonderful magazine. Stationary Trends featured a Tamagrams Christmas Photocard in their Fall 2010 issue. It brings such joy to my heart being able to do what I do. I am so thankful to God for giving me the passion to create and design...I feel so alive and full when I do. My hope is that it would always add encouragement and vibrance to others lives.


What a wonderful time of year it is...Fall...Oh, how I love thee...I absolutely adore this weather. Fall is and will always be my favorite season. I love the crisp colorful leaves that dangle on trees, the smell of apple cider, the apple orchard and pumpkin farm festivities, the cool breeze that ever so gently breezes against the skin, the excitement of the Holidays that are around the corner and also the feeling of new beginnings.

I feel as if I've been a little M.I.A. lately as I've been immersed from my toes to my ears the past couple weeks in designing for the holidays. The visions of sugar plum fairies, sleighs and sugar cookies have been having been having a hay-day dancing in my head! :) When those moments of inspiration and sheer excitement to create come on its own, I find myself basking and marinating in every moment of it. Some of my most recent Holiday creations have been photo cards for families as well as Holiday cards for businesses. As always, here is a sneak peek, but be sure to check out www.tamagrams.com to see the entire collection that is available for the Holidays.










Thanks for taking a peek!

Here is a direct link to view all of Tamagrams photocards for the Holidays...
http://www.tamagrams.com/products/photo-cards

Wishing you all a very happy apple picking, pumpkin carving, leaf falling, and cider sipping Fall season!

No comments: